Video: Driveway alert - PIR
Pros and cons : Driveway alert - PIR
- PIR motion detector and receiver can be placed up to 50 meters apart.
- The PIR detector is waterproof and can therefore be placed outdoors in the open.
- Multiple detectors can be connected to the same receiver as an extension.
- The batteries of the receiver and the receiver last very long.
- The detection angle is wide and not adjustable. It is possible, for example, to reduce the detection angle by placing tape or other cover.
Description: Driveway alert - PIR
This set consists of a wireless motion detector and receiver with siren which both work on batteries (not included). This makes this a simple to install monitoring system that can be used, for example, as a driveway alert or visitor detector.
How does the driveway alert work:
The motion detector must be equipped with a 9 Volt block of batteries (not included) and can be placed outside or inside at a distance of up to 50 meters from the wireless siren. The wireless siren also works on batteries (3 x C not included) so that the entire set can be used on any location.
When the motion detector detects movement, it will send a message to the receiver with built-in siren. The siren can be set for an alarm or doorbell signal. Furthermore, the receiver gives a message when the batteries are almost empty of either the motion detector or the receiver, so that you are always warned in time. The batteries can be purchased at any hardware store or the like.
The PIR motion detector has a detection distance of up to 10 meters and a detection angle of 30 degrees.
- Wireless motion detector
- Wireless receiver with siren
- Fixing screws
- No batteries (1 x 9 Volt and 3 x C required)
Specifications: Driveway alert - PIR
|Alarm type:||Driveway alert|
|Decibel alarm:||< 80 decibel|
|Battery working time:||4 - 8 weeks|
|Max. wired sensors:||N.v.t.|
|Max. wireless sensors:||4 Wireless sensors|
|Wireless frequency:||433 Mhz|
|Zend afstand:||20 - 50 Mtr.|
|Adapter voltage:||6 volt|