Driveway indicator PIR EASY
Video: Driveway indicator PIR EASY
Pros and cons : Driveway indicator PIR EASY
- PIR motion detector and receiver can be placed up to 50 meters apart.
- The driveway indicator is waterproof and can therefore be placed outside uncovered.
- Multiple driveway indicators can be connected to the same receiver as an extension.
- The driveway indicator works both during the day and at night.
- The detection angle is wide and cannot be adjusted. It is possible to reduce the detection angle, for example, with tape.
Description: Driveway indicator PIR EASY
This driveway detector set EASY consists of a wireless motion detector and receiver with siren, both of which work on batteries (not included). This makes this a simple to install movement alarm which can be used, for example, as a driveway indicator or visitor detector.
This is how the PIR EASY driveway indicator works:
The motion detector can be placed outside or inside at a distance of up to 50 meters from the wireless receiver. The motion detector is supplied with mounting screws, but can also be placed down if necessary. The wireless receiver also comes with screws for mounting to a wall, but also remains upright and is usually placed loose. When the motion detector detects movement, it will send a message to the receiver with built-in speaker. The siren can be set to an alarm or doorbell signal.
Both the motion detector and the receiver of the driveway detector set work on batteries. The PIR motion detector on a 9 volt block battery. The wireless receiver on 3 C batteries. No batteries are supplied with this set as standard, but these can be ordered under the accessories heading. The batteries do not last an average of 6 months. The receiver notifies you when the batteries are low on either the motion detector or the receiver, so that you are always warned in time.
PIR EASY driveway indicator applications:
Although the most common application of this product is as a driveway detector, the possible applications are of course much wider. For example, this motion alarm can also be used as a visitor detector in a store or warehouse and even for certain care applications.
Install extra sensors and receivers.
This motion alarm can be expanded with additional receivers and detectors. For example, you can place a motion detector near your front and back garden. The other way around is also possible with an extra receiver. for example, you can place an extra wireless receiver in your garage so that you also receive notifications in case of movement there.
Detection distance driveway indicator PIR EASY:
The PIR motion detector has a detection distance of 8 meters and a detection angle of 30 degrees.
EASY driveway indicator features:
- Receiver works on 9 volt block battery (not included)
- Receiver can optionally also work with a 6 volt adapter
- 433 Mhz FSK + FHSS wireless frequency
- 2 volume settings
- Bell or siren signal
- light indicator
- Detection distance up to 8 meters
- 30 degree detection angle
- Up to 50 meters wireless range between receiver and detector
- Works both during the day and at night.
- Motion detector works on standard 3 CC batteries
- IP55 waterproof rating
- Can be used from -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
- 110 x 45 x 65 mm
- Wireless motion detector
- Wireless receiver with siren
- Fixing screws
- No batteries (1 x 9 Volt and 3 x C required)
Specifications: Driveway indicator PIR EASY
|Alarm type:||Driveway alert|
|Decibel alarm:||< 80 decibel|
|Battery working time:||4 - 8 weeks|
|Max. wired sensors:||N.v.t.|
|Max. wireless sensors:||4 Wireless sensors|
|Wireless frequency:||433 Mhz|
|Zend afstand:||20 - 50 Mtr.|
|Adapter voltage:||6 volt|