Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Sitcon was founded in 2007 and over the years has grown into one of the leading companies in the field of security equipment. Thanks to our own high stock and experienced product specialists, we can advise you on the best product with targeted advice. Our head office is located in Nieuwegein near Utrecht, but we also work with a shop in Maaseik (Belgium)
3433 PT Nieuwegein
+31 30 6303631
VAT number: NL819292059B01
Chamber of Commerce number: 30239424
If you wish to order a product, you can click the "in shopping cart" button on the product page, after which the desired product will be placed in your shopping cart.
You fill in your name and address and address details.
You select your desired delivery and payment method.
You will receive a confirmation email of your order. When the product states that the product is in stock, it will be sent to you on working days the same day by TNT post or DPD. Usually you will receive the ordered product the next working day or the day after. We send all products in a 'neutral' white box, without mentioning the logo or name. Only our address is mentioned as the sender.
We accept the payment methods below. All prices include VAT.
- Payment via Ideal ( https://www.ideal.nl/ )
- Payment via Bancontact ( https://www.bancontact.com/nl )
- Payment via Visa and Mastercard ( https://www.emspay.nl )
- Payment with Paypal ( https://www.paypal.nl/ )
- Pay afterwards with Afterpay for individuals and companies ( https://www.afterpay.nl/ )
- Pre-transfer to our bank account
- Cash payment on collection in our stores under the following conditions: We do not accept €100,- €200,- and €500 banknotes. We do not accept cash payments above €3000.
- Payment by debit or credicard when picking up in our stores
Our various shipping options are listed below. You will receive an email with a Track & Track number. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, the parcel will be delivered to the nearest parcel shop.
National (Belgium, Netherlands and Germany)
- The Netherlands - DPD | home delivery. You will receive the ordered goods within 1 to 2 days. Free shipping.
- The Netherlands - DPD | Parcel shop. Within 1 to 2 days you can pick up the package at the Parcel shop selected by you. Free shipping
- Belgium / Germany - DPD | home delivery. You will receive the ordered goods within 2 to 3 working days. Free shipping.
- Belgium / Germany - DPD Priority | home delivery. You will receive the ordered goods within 1 to 2 working days. Shipping costs €12.45
- Pick up in our stores - Free
Europe - International
- Europe Express - Traceable - Duration: 2 to 5 working days €24.95
- International Express - Traceable - Duration: 3 to 7 working days €39.95
- Pick up in our stores - Free
We have 2 real stores where you are welcome to view the products. You can visit us without obligation within the stated opening hours. Our experienced employees are happy to assist you with explanations and advice about our products. Click below on the store you would like to visit for more information:
Returning products is possible within 14 days after receipt of the product. We apply the return conditions of Thuiswinkel guarantee as described below in the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal applies to consumers for online purchases and is excluded with regard to purchases in one of our physical stores and for business customers. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of the withdrawal by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, in writing, by post, fax or e-mail). You can also invoke the right of withdrawal by returning the goods without stating reasons within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You can also first notify us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to cancel the purchase. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of the decision to withdraw from the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14-day period has expired. We will refund the full purchase amount within 14 days of cancellation. We will refund in the same way as you paid, unless you provide your account number on the return form. Then we transfer the money to the specified account number. The right of withdrawal starts on the day after you, or a third party designated by you, have received the complete order. You may assess / use the products as is also possible in a store. The products must be returned undamaged and, insofar as reasonably possible, in the original packaging. Before you send the product to us, it is advisable to use the return form sent with the order for faster processing or to request it again via email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of the form by email. You can also use the European Model Withdrawal Form to notify us that you are canceling the purchase. However, the use of this form is not mandatory."
With certain products, due to the nature of the products and the often one-time use, a thorough check is made to ensure that the product is unused and where otherwise a charge may be made.You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods to be determined.
Products excluded from the right of withdrawal are:
* Products manufactured in accordance with the instructions of the consumer (customization).
* Easy to copy products, such as software, if the seal is broken. This will be stated in the product information where applicable.
The cost of the return shipment will be borne by the customer.
Twenteha ven 11
3433 PT Nieuwegein
Although we take great care in the quality level and packaging of our products it may be that a product reaches you defective or becomes defective within the warranty period. The legal warranty applies to all items you buy from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. Some products also come with a manufacturer's warranty. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty. Before returning the product, we request that you write to us using the contact form below with a description of the problem and your invoice number. We will respond to the request within 2 working days.
You have a complaint:
Although we strive for the correct processing of your order and high product quality, it is of course possible that you have a complaint about our products or services. You can first report a complaint to us by telephone or e-mail with a clear description of your complaint. We can often offer you a solution immediately, but at the latest we will respond substantively within 2 working days and try to come to a satisfactory solution with you.
Disputes Committee Thuiswinkel Guarantee:
If you cannot find a solution to your complaint with us, you can submit it to the Disputes Committee of the Thuiswinkel Guarantee Foundation to which we are affiliated. This foundation is independent and protects the rights of consumers. See also: www.sgc.nl. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (https://ec.europa. .eu/consumers/odr/).
Ask a question?
- Contact us by phone during opening hours.
- Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to answer your question within 24 hours.
- Fill out the contact form below.