Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Sitcon was founded in 2007 and has grown over the years to become the leading security equipment company. Thanks to our own stock and experienced product specialists, we can advise you on the best product with specific advice. Our head office is located in Nieuwegein in the Netherlands near Utrecht , but we also have stores in Amsterdam and Maaseik (Belgium)
3433 PT Nieuwegein
+31 30 6303631
VAT number : NL819292059B01
Chamber of Commerce number: 30239424
If you wish to order a product, you can click on the "in shopping cart" button on the product page, after which the desired product will be placed in your shopping cart.
You enter your name and address details.
You select your desired delivery and payment method.
You will receive a confirmation email from your order. If the product states that the product is in stock, it will be sent to you by TNT post or DPD on business days the same day. Often you will receive the ordered product the next working day or the day after. We send all products in a 'neutral' white box, without mentioning the logo or name. Only our address is listed as the sender.
We accept the payment methods below:
- Payment via Ideal ( http://www.ideal.nl/ )
- Payment via Bancontact & nbsp; ( https://www.bancontact.com )
- Payment via Visa and Mastercard ( http://www.ogone.com/ )
- Payment with Paypal ( http://www.paypal.nl/ )
- Payment via Sofort banking
- Payment via Giropay
- Pay afterwards with Afterpay for individuals and companies ( https://www.afterpay.nl/ )
- Advance transfer to our bank account
- Cash payment when collecting in our stores
- Pin payment when collecting in our stores
National (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany)
- The Netherlands - DPD. Home delivery - Free shipping. You will receive the ordered goods within 1 or 2 days.
- the Netherlands - DPD Parcel shop - Free shipping. Within 1 to 2 days you can pick up the package at the Parcel shop you selected.
- Belgium / Germany - DPD - Free shipping. You will receive the ordered goods within 2 to 3 business days.
- Belgium / Germany - DPD Parcel shop - Free shipping. Within 2 to 3 days you can pick up the package at the Parcel shop you selected.
- Belgium / Germany - DPD Priority - You will receive the ordered goods within 1 or 2 business days. € 12.45
- Pick up in our stores - Free
Europe - International
- Europe Express - Traceable - Duration: 2 to 5 working days € 24.95
- International Express - Traceable - Duration: 3 to 7 working days € 39.95
- Collection in our stores - Free
We have 3 real stores where you are welcome to view the products. You can visit us without obligation within the stated opening hours. Our experienced sales staff are happy to help you with explanations and advice about our products. Click below on the store you wish to visit for more information:
Returning products is possible within 14 days after receiving the product. We use the Thuiswinkel guarantee return conditions as described below in the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal applies to consumers and is excluded with regard to business customers. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous statement (for example in writing, by post, fax or e-mail) that you are canceling the agreement. You can also invoke the right of withdrawal by sending it back without giving a reason within 14 days after receiving the goods. You can also first inform us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to cancel the purchase. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us of the decision to cancel the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will refund the full purchase amount within 14 days of cancellation. We pay back in the same way that you paid, unless you state your account number on the return form. Then we transfer the money to the specified account number. The right of withdrawal starts on the day after you, or a third party designated by you, have received the complete order. You may rate / use the products as is also possible in a store. The products must be returned undamaged and insofar as reasonably possible in their original packaging. Before you send the product to us, it is advisable to use the return form sent with the order for a faster processing or to request it again via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of the form by mail.
Due to the nature of the products and the often one-off use, certain products thoroughly check whether the product is unused and for which costs may be charged. You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal are:
* Products manufactured in accordance with the instructions of the consumer (customization).
* Easy to copy products, such as software, if the seal is broken. This is stated when applicable with the product information.
The costs of the return shipment are for the account of the customer.
3433 PT Nieuwegein
Although we take great care of the quality level and packaging of our products It is possible that a product reaches you or becomes defective within the warranty period. & nbsp; The statutory warranty applies to all items you purchase from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. A factory warranty also applies to some products. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty. Before returning the product, we request that you first write to us using the contact form below with the description of the problem and your invoice number. & nbsp; We will respond to the request within 2 business days.
You have a complaint:
Although we strive to process your order as accurately as possible and to ensure high product quality, it is of course possible that you have a complaint about our products or services. You can first report a complaint to us by telephone or e-mail with a clear description of your complaint. Often we can offer you a solution directly, but at the latest within 2 working days we will respond to your content and try to reach a satisfactory solution with you.
Dispute Committee Home Shopping Guarantee:
If you cannot find a solution for the complaint with us, you can submit it to the Disputes Committee of the Home Shopping Guarantee Foundation to which we are affiliated. This foundation is independent and protects the rights of the consumer. See further: www.sgc.nl . If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (https: //ec.europa) .eu / consumers / odr /).
Ask a question?
- Contact us by telephone during opening hours.
- Mail your question to email@example.com and we aim to answer your question within 24 hours.
- Complete the contact form below.