Recorder with 8 channels ELITE
- Bullet security camera set ELITE 8€3,189.55
- Dome security camera set ELITE 8€2,949.55 Regular Price €3,429.55
- Dome security camera set ELITE 5€2,049.70 Regular Price €2,349.70
- Dome security camera set ELITE 6€2,349.65 Regular Price €2,709.65
- Bullet security camera set ELITE 5€2,199.70
- Bullet security camera set ELITE 6€2,529.65
Pros and cons : Recorder with 8 channels ELITE
- Both watching live images and reviewing the images possible on a smartphone.
- Recording on built-in hard disk and Cloud recording possible via Dropbox.
- By default, the recorder is already set to the most frequently used settings, such as motion detection.
- Supports all Sitcon EASY / SMART / ELITE line and Onvif UTP cameras.
- Built-in POE switch so that cameras receive power directly from the recorder and only one cable is needed.
- Can also be used in combination with our Powerline adapters for wireless connection of the recorder and cameras.
- No Wi-Fi. Can be made wireless with our Powerline adapters.
Description: Recorder with 8 channels ELITE
The ELITE line recorder with 8 channels supports all our Sitcon cameras. The recorder has a built-in power over ethernet (POE) switch, smartphone APP with P2P cloud technology, dropbox storage and much more. The ease with which this recorder can be used makes it suitable for anyone to install themselves.
Motion Detection and Recording:
This recorder comes with a built-in hard disk and is set by default to record during movement. Even the three seconds before the movement is recorded, so that you have always recorded the complete events. With 8 cameras, it takes an average of up to a month before the hard disk fills up. When this happens, the oldest images will be automatically overwritten. A smart option of this recorder is that a snapshot of the movement can also be uploaded to your dropbox account. In this way, the images are still safe if your recorder is taken or damaged. A dropbox account is free to create via dropbox.com and works like a kind of personal hard drive on the internet.
Viewing images via the APP or PC:
The free app that comes with the recorder is suitable for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. You connect the recorder to your router with the included network cable and the rest is done automatically without having to adjust any settings. From that moment on you can view the live images, but also the recorded images from the same location, but also at the office or even when you are abroad. In case of movement you will also receive a notification via the APP on your smartphone via a push notification.
Viewing images on a TV (monitor):
The recorder can be connected directly to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input using the supplied HDMI cable. The recorder also has a VGA output for use with monitors that do not yet support HDMI.
Optional: Wireless operation via power network with Powerline Adapters:
With the separately available powerline adapters it is possible to operate the camera wirelessly, so that no more cables have to be run from the recorder to the camera. The images are then sent by the Powerline adapters via the power grid. You place a powerline adapter (receiver) with the supplied network cable on the recorder. You then also place a powerline adapter (transmitter) near the camera, which you also connect with the included network cable. With these powerline adapters it does not matter whether the powerline adapters are connected in the same group or phase as long as they are behind the same meter cupboard.
1 x Recorder with 8 channels ELITE
1 x Adapter
1 x 1 meter HDMI cable
1 x 1 meter UTP cable
Specifications: Recorder with 8 channels ELITE
|Resolution:||3840 x 2160 (4x Full HD), 2048 x 1536 (1,5x Full HD), 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||HDMI, UTP (POE), VGA|
|Recording function:||Cloud, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||4 TB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||4 TB|
|Motion detection:||Post motion, Pre motion, Yes|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification, E-mail|