Dome mini camera ELITE
- Dome camera - ELITE€359.95
- PTZ IP camera€549.95
- Dome camera SMART€229.95
- Mini dome camera EASY€199.95
- Bullet camera SMART€259.95
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 4€1,349.75
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 8€2,449.55
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 16€4,599.15
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 3€1,099.80
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 5€1,699.70
- Dome mini security camera set ELITE 6€1,949.65
Pros and cons : Dome mini camera ELITE
- Due to the compact size, it can be placed in many places. For example under the facade / gutter.
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Can also be made wireless with our Powerline adapters.
- Camera cannot zoom or rotate and must therefore be properly adjusted during installation.
Description: Dome mini camera ELITE
The dome camera ELITE, color white, is from the line of the latest generation of CCTV security cameras. This dome camera has a compact size, SMT IR LEDs, Power over Ethernet (POE) and a built-in microphone.
Compact housing Dome camera ELITE:
The compact housing and swiveling base of this Dome camera makes it possible to mount the camera on a ceiling or wall.
Microphone Dome camera ELITE:
This dome camera has a built-in microphone. The image with sound is sent to the recorder via the same UTP cable.
Onvif Compatibility Dome camera ELITE:
The dome camera works with all our Sitcon recorders, but can also be connected to other UTP / IP systems that support the Onvif protocol
Power over Ethernet Dome camera ELITE:
The dome camera supports power over ethernet (POE) and can therefore be connected directly to our Sitcon recorders with a UTP network cable. The Sitcon recorders have a built-in POE switch which provides the cameras with direct power and whereby the image and possibly sound also run via the same cable.
Optional: Wireless operation via power network with Powerline Adapters:
With the separately available powerline adapters it is possible to operate the camera wirelessly, so that no more cables have to be run from the recorder to the camera. The images are then sent by the Powerline adapters via the power grid. You place a powerline adapter (receiver) with the supplied network cable on the recorder. You then also place a powerline adapter (transmitter) near the camera, which you also connect with the included network cable. With these powerline adapters it does not matter whether the powerline adapters are connected in the same group or phase as long as they are behind the same meter cupboard.
1 x Dome mini camera ELITE
Screws and plugs
Specifications: Dome mini camera ELITE
|Resolution:||3840 x 2160 (4x Full HD)|
|View angle:||90 - 95 °|
|Nightvision:||15 - 20 Mtr|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Video out:||UTP (POE)|
|Length cm:||10 cm|
|Height cm:||9 cm|
|Wide cm:||10 cm|