Remote control mini camera
Pros and cons : Remote control mini camera
- Indistinguishable from ordinary distance bidding
- Film in HD or take 5MP photos while moving
- Quick to deploy due to simple operation
- Up to 9 days standby on internal battery
- Not suitable for filming movements longer than 5 minutes due to the PIR motion sensor.
Description: Remote control mini camera
This remote control camera is a very unobtrusive spycam in a universal looking remote. The spycam can work standalone with the built-in rechargeable battery and recording to SD card. Because the camera looks like a universal remote control, it can be used in many situations.
The built-in PIR sensor makes it possible to stand by for up to 9 days. The camera is only started up when movement is detected by the PIR sensor and will then record video images or take photos depending on the settings.
Recording on SD card:
The camera comes standard with a 4G SD memory card where the images are stored. It is possible to place up to a 32 GB SD card.
How to use?
The spycam must be charged for 4 hours with the supplied USB cable before first use. Then, when you remove the battery cover of the remote control, you can access the control buttons. These are sliders that can be moved to the left and right and with which the camera can be set. For example, you can set whether the camera should take a photo or video when there is movement and in what resolution this should be done.
The recorded images of the spycam are easy to view by connecting the camera with the USB cable to a computer or removing the SD card from the camera and placing it in the SD card reader of the computer.
High quality from Taiwan:
This camera is of high quality from Taiwan, where the best mini camera models have been for professional use for years. The difference compared to Chinese mini camera models can be felt directly in the product and can be seen in the image quality and ease of use.
- Built-in image sensor: 1/3" progressive CMOS sensor
-Sensor resolution: 2304*1536
- Sensor sensitivity: 3.3 Lux @ F 2.0
- Lens F/No.: F 3.2
- Focal Length: 4mm
- Angle of View: 66°
- Algorithm: H.264, JPEG
- File Format: MOV, JPG
- Video recording mode: Manual & Auto
-Recording Capability: 1920*1080 / 1280*720
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Photo Capability: 5M
- Memory type Micro SD Card: (Support SDHC max.32GB)
- Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Date/Time Table: YYYY/MM/DD, HH:MM:SS
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Power Consumption: 250mA-390mA
- Standby Consumption: About 6.4mA
- Working time: 3-8 days depending how many times the PIR sensor is triggered
- Standby time: 9 days
- Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 1100mA polymer battery
- Dimensions: 17*5*1.5cm
- Weight: 110 g
1 x Remote control spy camera
1 x Battery Rechargeable
1 x 4G micro SD card
Specifications: Remote control mini camera
|Camera type:||Self recording camera|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|View angle:||60 - 75 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Looking from a distance:||No|
|Recording function:||SD card|
|Max. memory:||32 GB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||4 GB|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||5 - 7 days|
|Length cm:||170 mm|
|Height cm:||15 mm|
|Wide cm:||50 mm|