Remote control spy camera
Pros and cons : Remote control spy camera
- Not to be discerned from ordinary distance bidding
- Filming in HD or 5MP photos with motion
- Quickly deployable due to simple operation
- Up to 9 days standby on internal battery
- Due to the PIR motion sensor not suitable for filming movements longer than 5 minutes.
Description: Remote control spy camera
This Lawmate remote control camera is a very unobtrusive spycam in a universal looking remote control. The spycam can work standalone with the built-in rechargeable battery and recording on SD card. Because the camera looks like a universal remote control, it can be used in many situations.
The built-in PIR sensor makes it possible to stand up to 9 days. The camera will only start up when movement is detected by the PIR sensor and will then record video or take photos depending on the settings.
Recording on SD card:
The DVR271 comes standard with a 4G SD memory card where the images are stored. It is possible to insert up to a 32 GB SD card.
How to use?
The spycam must be charged for 4 hours before the first use with the supplied USB cable. You can then access the control buttons when you remove the battery cover on the remote control. These are sliders that can be moved to the left and to the right and with which the camera can be set. For example, you can set whether the camera should take a photo or video during movement and in which resolution this should be done.
The recorded images of the spycam are easy to view by connecting the camera with the USB cable to a computer or removing the SD card from the camera and inserting it into the SD card reader of the computer.
High quality from Lawmate from Taiwan:
We buy this spycam from the Lawmate from Taiwan, where we purchase more high-quality spy camera products. The difference compared to Chinese spy camera models is directly felt in the product and can be seen in the image quality and ease of use.
- Built-in image sensor: 1/3 "progressive CMOS sensor
- Sensor resolution: 2304 * 1536
- Sensor sensitivity: 3.3 Lux @ F 2.0
- Lens F / No .: F 3.2
- Focal Length: 4mm
- Angle of View: 66 °
- Algorithm: H.264, JPEG
- File Format: MOV, JPG
- Video recording mode: Manual & Auto
- Recording Capability: 1920 * 1080/1280 * 720
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Photo Capability: 5M
- Memory type Micro SD Card: (Support SDHC max. 32 GB)
- Data interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Date / Time Table: YYYY / MM / DD, HH: MM: SS
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Power Consumption: 250mA-390mA
- Standby Consumption: About 6.4mA
- Working time: 3-8 days depending on how many times the PIR sensor is triggered
- Standby time: 9 days
- Battery Input: DC 3.7V / 1100mA polymers battery
- Dimensions: 17 * 5 * 1.5 cm
- Weight: 110 g
1 x Remote spy camera
1 x Battery rechargeable
1 x 4G micro SD card
Specifications: Remote control spy camera
|Camera type:||Self recording camera|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|View angle:||60 - 75 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Looking from a distance:||No|
|Recording function:||SD card|
|Max. memory:||32 GB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||4 GB|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||5 - 7 days|
|Length cm:||170 mm|
|Height cm:||15 mm|
|Wide cm:||50 mm|