Wireless camera system with screen EASY 3
Pros and cons : Wireless camera system with screen EASY 3
- Very stable wireless signal up to 30 meters. Even through walls.
- Easy to install and set up. Also on your smartphone.
- Expandable to 8 wireless cameras.
- Including 10 inch monitor for direct display of the images
- Easy to install yourself.
- The camera cannot rotate or zoom, so it must be placed at the correct angle during installation.
Description: Wireless camera system with screen EASY 3
This wireless camera system with EASY 3 screen consists of a recorder, 3 wireless cameras and a 10-inch monitor. The camera is waterproof and can also provide a clear image up to 15 meters at night. You can then view the current and recorded images on the monitor or via your smartphone.
How to install the wireless camera system?
The NVR is the central unit in this wireless camera system. The NVR receives the images from the camera wirelessly, records them when there is movement and ensures that you can view the images via the 10-inch monitor or smartphone app. Both the NVR, monitor and camera must be powered with the supplied adapter. The transmission of the video and audio is completely wireless.
Stable wireless signal:
Because this wireless security camera set uses a digital signal, a maximum distance of 50 meters is possible between the camera and the NVR. With the intervention of a maximum of 3 walls, it is still about 30 meters. Because the wireless cameras are linked to the NVR, the wireless signal is very stable and interference-free.
Scare lamp function wireless camera:
The wireless security camera has a built-in high-intensity LED lamp. The camera can optionally be set in such a way that the LED lamp switches on when there is movement, just as it does with a shock lamp. This also gives the cameras a deterrent effect and color night vision.
Support up to 8 wireless cameras:
The NVR can support up to 8 wireless cameras. Additional cameras can be ordered with this wireless camera set in the accessories section.
Motion Detection & Timer Recording:
Because the wireless cameras work with a PIR sensor, the camera will only start up and start filming when there is actually movement. The PIR sensor registers movement up to about 12 meters. For each movement, you can set how long the camera films before it goes back to sleep mode. By default, this is set to 10 seconds. It is also possible to set a timer so that the camera only reacts to movement during the specified time period. The cameras cannot be set to continuous recording. Live images can be requested via the APP, after which the camera will also start up.
View images via the smartphone APP:
The free app that comes with the HD recorder is suitable for Windows, MAC OS, iPhone and Android. You connect the recorder to your router with the supplied network cable and the rest goes without saying without having to adjust any settings. From that moment on you can view the live images, but also the recorded images from the same location, but also at the office or even when you are abroad. In the event of movement, you will also receive a notification via the APP on your smartphone via a push notification.
To view images on a TV (Monitor):
The NVR can be connected directly to a 10-inch monitor with an HDMI input using the supplied HDMI cable.
Wireless camera features:
- 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution (1/2.7 2MP)
- 3.6mm lens
- F. 2.2 max aperture
- Viewing angle H: 86.99 V: 47.08 D: 105.87
- Metal IP66 waterproof housing
- Wireless digital connection with pair button
- Up to 40 meters wireless range from NVR
- Built-in microphone
- Infrared LEDs for night vision in black / white up to 12 meters
- White LEDs for color night vision up to 7 meters
- PIR motion detection up to 8 meters
- Operating temperature from -30 to +50 degrees Celsius
- DC12V1A adaptor
- Max 5.52W power consumption
Features of wireless NVR:
- Connect up to 8 wireless cameras
- 1/4/9 or alternating display images
- H.265 video compression
- Up to 1920 x 1080 pixel recording
- 1 to 4 cameras：MAX 20fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 5 to 6 cameras：MAX 15fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 7 to 8 cameras：MAX 12fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- Motion detection recording
- Privacy zone adjustable
- Overwrite function
- Pre- and Post-event recording possible with wireless camera on power
- Replay function via date and time or event
- Up to 7 users can be set up with specific rights
- Smartphone App for iOS and Android
-Software for PC
- Web viewer functionality
- P2P connection via European server TUTK
- Dropbox cloud storage support
- 2 USB ports
- RJ56 10/100 LAN Ethernet port
- Wi-fi connectivity via 2.4 Ghz band (802.11b/g)
- Menu can also be operated via mouse
- Up to 256 GB SD card support
- Up to 8 TB 2.5 inch HDD support
- HDMI output (1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1440x900, 1920x1080)
- DC12V2A power supply
- Max 3.9W power consumption
- 0 to 40 degrees working temperature
- 130 x 66 x 228mm
Features 10 inch monitor:
- 10 inches
- 1280x800 pixels
- 300cd/m2 luminance
- 160 / 160 viewing angle
- Video: 1 BNC, 1 HDMI & 1 VGA Connection
- Audio: Jack-in
- 1W max built-in speaker
- 800 : 1 contrast
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 8Ms response time
-Active area 216.96mm x 135.6mm
- 100 - 240V - 50 / 60hz DC 12V/3A
- Pixel pitch: 0.1695mm
- Max 15W power consumption
- VESA: 75x75mm
- 246 x 231 x 85mm
1 x Wireless Receiver with NVR
3 x Wireless Camera
1 x 10-inch monitor
All necessary accessories
Specifications: Wireless camera system with screen EASY 3
|Camera type:||Camera set Wireless|
|Number of cameras:||8 Camera´s|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||10- 15 Mtr|
|View angle:||90 - 95 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||2,4 Ghz RF|
|Recording function:||Cloud, SD card, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||8 TB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification, E-mail|