Box camera set - raambevestiging
Video: Box camera set - raambevestiging
Pros and cons : Box camera set - raambevestiging
- Due to low light sensitivity at night image without reflection when behind glass / window.
- The included suction cup makes it easy to place on a window.
- The lens is adjustable (zoom & focus) so that the correct angle can be determined.
- The light-sensitive lens is expensive, making it a more expensive option than a normal outdoor camera.
- The camera is not waterproof.
Description: Box camera set - raambevestiging
This box camera set with window attachment consists of a security camera with zoom lens, bracket with suction cup, BNC cable and HD recorder. This camera system has been specially compiled by us for the detection of vandalism. The box camera can film through glass both during the day and in the dark. This is not possible with IR cameras, which means that they should always be hung outside, but because this box camera has such a low light sensitivity, it can be filmed in the dark without IR LEDs.
Filming through glass box camera:
Many customers who come to us because of vandalism on the car or other property tell us that they are looking for a security camera that can film through glass, because they do not want to place the camera outside on the facade. The problem here was always that cameras with night vision have IR LEDs that reflect on the glass in the dark and therefore give no image. This box camera is the only camera in its class that can give a very clear image both during the day and at night. The presence of a lamppost or other light source in the vicinity of the object to be filmed is sufficient to make clear video images. The images are displayed in color during the day and at night and in low light in black and white.
OSD menu box camera:
The box camera has an extensive OSD menu. This 'On Screen Display' menu where things like the light settings, FLIP or MIRROR can be set.
Lens box camera:
The box camera comes complete with a high-quality lens from Japan. The lens, ED-IR Pro is specially made to produce the best images in low light conditions.
The digital video recorder has extensive motion detection which can be set so that motion must be detected on the entire screen or only on a specific part of the screen. Furthermore, this recorder has a pre-recording function, which means that the digital video recorder continuously records for 10 seconds and 'sticks' to the movement. The advantage of this is that you have recorded the entire movement and do not miss anything.
Access via another computer
Once the digital video recorder is connected to the internet, it can be accessed remotely. From a computer this is possible with the web browser, without the need for additional software. So when the recorder is placed in your home, it is possible to view the images directly from work.
Access via a mobile phone
It is also possible to access the recorder from an iPhone, BlackBerry, J2ME, Android or WinCE smartphone. Multiple users can log in simultaneously.
The recorder can simultaneously display live image, record images, play back, back up and be accessed from the network without affecting operation.
Approach via network
The digital video recorder can be connected directly to a (computer) monitor via the VGA output to view the live or recorded images. The DVR can also be accessed remotely from a distance
H.264 Video Compression
H.264 compression technology stands for improved quality of the images and less use of the storage capacity of the video images.
Full HD recording resolution
Unlike most cheaper digital video recorders that only record in .CIF / D1 format, this recorder can record 4 cameras in Full HD quality simultaneously. The advantage of this is sharper and smoother recorded images.
Automatic recovery in the event of system failure:
If the power fails unexpectedly due to, for example, a power failure, the digital video recorder will reset itself to the settings it was before the power failure.
Hard disk video recorder features:
- H.264 High Profile video compression
- Full HD recording 1920 x 1280 pixels
- Also analog (Coax) support
- 960H & AHD technology support
- 4 channel BNC input
- 1 channel BNC output
- HDMI & VGA output: 1080P
- 4 channel RCA audio input
- 1 channel RCA audio output
- 8 kHz * 16bit, ADPCM audio compression
- 4 channel alarm input
- 1 channel alarm output
- 2 USB ports (mouse + 2.0 port)
- 1 x RJ45 10M / 100M ethernet port
- 1 x RS485 port
- Support for 17+ PTZ protocols
- 1 hard drive support
- TCIP, PPOE, DDNS and NTP network protocol
- Smartphone access: iOS & Android
- 12V, 2A adapter
- 260 x 234 x 45 cm
Features of the lens:
- 1/3 CMOS sensor
- 1: 1.2
- 2.8 to 12 mm zoom
Functions CCTV box camera:
- 1/3 "Hyper Wide Dynamic Color Camera (Effio WDR)
- Color: 680TVL, B / W: 700TVL
- Color: 0.03Lux@F1.2, B / W: 0.005Lux@F1.2, Sense-up: 0.0001Lux@F1.2
- Multi-Language OSD Control
- Powerful 510X WDR
- High Light Compensation (HLC)
- 2D / 3D Noise Reduction
- Sense Up (512x) Functions
- Digital Image Stabilizer (DIS)
- E-zoom Function (1 ~ 256x)
- Advanced Motion Detection Function
- Quadrangle Mosaic Privacy Mask
- CCTV Box camera
- 2.8 - 12 MM lens
- HD 4 channel DVR
- AV cables
- Bracket with suction cup
- Adapter camera
- Adapter recorder
Specifications: Box camera set - raambevestiging
|Camera type:||Camera set wired|
|Number of cameras:||1 Camera|
|View angle:||Varifocal, 31 tot 103 °|
|Nightvision:||10- 15 Mtr|
|Filming through glass:||Yes|
|Recording function:||SD card|
|Max. memory:||32 GB|