- AmsterdamOp voorraad
- UtrechtOp voorraad
- MaaseikOp voorraad
By means of a recovery investigation, we can find out where you can collect your claim, trace missing persons, retrieve address details and find out asset positions of companies.
We can investigate the following for you based on a full name and date of birth:
- Where someone lives / is registered
- With whom the person lives there
- Where the person is banking
- Whether the person is in possession of real estate
- Whether the person is registered in the shipping register
- Where the person works (registered work only)
- Whether the person receives a benefit
- Whether the person has a business / is involved in a business
- Whether the person has debts / seizures
- Whether the person is registered as a bad payer
- Whether the person is (was) involved in a bankruptcy
We also conduct story and background investigations into companies and international assignments. You can request a quote from us at any time without obligation.
Also read our blog about : Claim collection
The price stated on this page is only valid for research into persons whose full name and date of birth are known. If you do not have this information in full or want to have a study carried out into a company or into links between people / companies, you must first contact us by telephone for a quote.
We reserve the right to refuse investigations without giving a reason. (you will of course receive your payment back immediately)
How to request a redress ?:
You can contact us by e-mail or telephone on 030-2920200. The recovery investigations are carried out by a detective agency recognized by the Ministry of Justice and all the evidence collected by us can be used in any legal case.