Cable-free security camera set EASY 4
Video: Cable-free security camera set EASY 4
Pros and cons : Cable-free security camera set EASY 4
- Because the wireless camera runs on battery, no holes need to be drilled from the inside out.
- The rechargeable battery can last up to 6 months with average use before needing to be recharged.
- Wireless signal that does not interfere with Wi-Fi and the like and also works with walls up to 40 meters.
- Extra batteries can be ordered so that you can exchange them immediately and that function is guaranteed.
- There are no other wireless camera models available at the moment.
Description: Cable-free security camera set EASY 4
This cable-free camera set EASY with 4 battery camera distinguishes itself from other (wireless) camera systems by the fact that the camera works on a battery and therefore does not have to be connected to the mains. The NVR, which does have an adapter, wirelessly receives the image with sound from the wireless camera and can store it on an SD* card or HDD*. Both not included.
Cable-free camera operation:
The wireless camera is equipped with a replaceable battery pack that allows the camera to stand on standby for up to 2 years and with 20 movements per day, each time filming 10 seconds, it still has an effect of up to 4 months. When the battery is almost empty, a message will be sent to the camera in the APP, so that you can recharge the battery in time. The battery can be quickly disconnected via the 'quick release' system and recharged within a day with the supplied charger. Separate battery packs are also available for quick exchange.
Wireless secured signal:
Because this cable-free camera set uses a digital signal, a maximum distance of 100 meters is possible between the camera and the NVR. With the intervention of a maximum of 3 walls, it is still about 40 meters. Because the wireless cameras are connected to the NVR, the wireless signal is very stable and interference-free.
Support up to 8 cable-free cameras:
The NVR supports up to 8 wireless cameras with simultaneous recording. Additional cameras can be added to the set at the top of the page.
Micro SD card and HDD support NVR:
The NVR has the option to store the images on a micro SD card up to 256 GB and it is possible to place a 2.5 inch HD with a maximum capacity of 8 TB. An hour of movement per camera takes about 1 GB.
Motion Detection & Timer Recording:
Because the cable-free cameras work with a PIR sensor, the camera will only start up and start filming when there is actually movement. The PIR sensor registers movement up to about 10 meters. You can set for each movement how long the camera films before going back to sleep mode. By default, this is set to 10 seconds. It is also possible to set a timer so that the camera only reacts to movement in the specified time period. The cameras cannot be set to continuous shooting. Live image can be requested via the APP, after which the camera will also start up.
Viewing images via smartphone APP:
The free app that comes with the HD recorder is suitable for Windows, MAC OS, iPhone and Android. Connect the recorder to your router with the supplied network cable and the rest will take care of itself without you having to adjust any settings. From then on you can view the live images, as well as the recorded images from the same location, but also in the office or even when you are abroad. In the event of movement, you will also receive a notification via the APP on your smartphone via a push notification.
Viewing images on a TV (Monitor):
The HD recorder can be connected directly to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input using the supplied HDMI cable.
Cable-free camera features:
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution (1/2.7 2MP)
- 3.6mm lens
- F.2.2 max aperture
- Viewing angle H: 86.99 V: 47.08 D: 105.87
- Metal IP66 waterproof housing
- Wireless digital connection with pair button
- Up to 40 meters wireless range from NVR
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Infrared LEDs for night vision in black / white up to 12 meters
- White LEDs for color night vision up to 7 meters
- PIR motion detection up to 8 meters
- Operating temperature from -30 to + 50 degrees Celsius
- Operation on removable rechargeable li-ion battery
Features of wireless NVR:
- Connect up to 8 wireless cameras
- 1/4/9 or alternate display images
- H.265 video compression
- Audio G7.11a / AAC
- Up to 1920 x 1080 pixels recording
- 1 to 4 cameras：MAX 20fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 5 to 6 cameras：MAX 15fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 7 to 8 cameras：MAX 12fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- Motion detection recording
- Privacy zone adjustable
- Overwrite function
- Pre- and Post event recording possible with wireless camera on power
- Playback function by date and time or event
- Set up up to 7 users with specific permissions
- Smartphone App for iOS and Android
- Software for PC
- Web viewer functionality
- P2P connection via European server TUTK
- Dropbox cloud storage support
- 2 USB ports
- RJ56 10/100 LAN Ethernet port
- Wi-fi connectivity via 2.4 Ghz band (802.11b/g)
- Menu can also be operated via mouse
- Up to 256 GB SD card support
- Up to 8 TB 2.5 inch HDD support
- HDMI output (1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080)
- DC12V2A power supply
- Max 3.9W power consumption
- 0 to 40 degrees working temperature
- 130 x 66 x 228 mm
1 x NVR recorder - 8 channel
4 x Cable-free camera
4 x Antenna
4 x Battery Rechargeable
1 x Battery charger
1 x Adapter NVR
1 x HDMI cable 1 mtr
1 x UTB cable 1 mtr
1 x Screws and Plugs
No micro SD card
Specifications: Cable-free security camera set EASY 4
|Camera type:||Camera set Wireless, Camera set Wire Free|
|Number of cameras:||4 Camera´s|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||10- 15 Mtr|
|View angle:||120 - 140 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||2,4 Ghz RF|
|Recording function:||SD card, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||2 TB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification|
|Audio:||Yes, two way|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||3 - 6 months|