Full HD - Wirefree camera set Plus - 4 X (Black)
Video: Full HD - Wirefree camera set Plus - 4 X (Black)
Pros and cons
- Because the cordless camera works on battery, no holes need to be drilled from the inside to the outside.
- The rechargeable battery can work up to 6 months with average use before it needs to be recharged.
- Wireless signal which does not interfere with Wi-Fi and the like and also works with walls up to 40 meters.
- Extra batteries can be ordered so that you can change them immediately and operation remains guaranteed.
- The NVR has a built-in 1TB hard disk with which recording up to a month is possible.
- There are no other cordless camera models available at the moment. However, a white version or this model is available.
This wirefree camera set distinguishes itself from other (wireless) camera systems by the fact that the camera works on a battery and therefore does not need to be connected to the mains. The NVR, which does have an adapter, wirelessly receives the image with sound from the cable-less camera and can save this on the built-in 1 TB hard disk.
Wirefree camera operation:
The cordless camera is equipped with an interchangeable battery pack that allows the camera to stand up for up to 2 years and with 20 movements per day, filming 10 seconds each, still has an effect or up to 4 months. When the battery is almost empty, a message will appear at the camera in the APP, so you can recharge the battery in time. The battery can be disconnected quickly via the 'quick release' system and can be recharged within a day with the included charger. Separate battery packs are also available for quick change.
Because this cable-free camera set uses a digital signal, a maximum distance or 100 meters, it is possible between the camera and the NVR. With the intervention of a maximum of 3 walls, there is still around 40 meters. Because the wireless cameras are linked with the NVR, the wireless signal is very stable, trouble-free and with encryption.
Support up to 4 cameras:
The NVR has 4 channels and supports up to 6 cable-less cameras with simultaneous recording. Extra cameras can be added to the set at the top of the page. In addition to the support provided by the wireless receiver or cable-less cameras, this NVR can also be used to connect wired UTP cameras. For example, it is possible to use a combination of cable-less and wired cameras.
1 TB hard built-in disk in recorder (NVR):
The NVR has a built-in 1 TB hard disk that can be used for a very long time. One hour of movement per camera takes around 1 GB. This means 1000 hours of exercise that can be recorded.
Motion Detection & Timer Recording:
Because the cable-free cameras work with a PIR sensor, the camera will only start up and start filming when there is actually movement. The PIR sensor registers movement up to about 10 meters. For each movement you can set how long the camera films before it goes back to sleep mode. By default this is set to 10 seconds. It is also possible to set a timer so that the camera only responds to movement in the specified time slot. The cameras cannot be set to continuous recording. Live images can be requested via the APP, after which the camera will also start up.
Viewing images via the smartphone APP:
The free app that comes with the HD recorder is suitable for Windows, MAC OS, iPhone and Android. You connect the recorder to your router with the included network cable and the rest is automatic without having to adjust any settings. From that moment you can view the live images as well as the recorded images from the same location, but also in the office or even when you are abroad. With movement you will also receive a notification via the APP on your smartphone via a push notification.
To view images on a TV (Monitor):
The HD recorder can be connected directly to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input with the supplied HDMI cable.
Features Full HD Recorder:
- 1920 x 1080 pixel recording at 30 frames per second
- 1 TB hard drive
- Privacy mask (cover area with a black area)
- Motion detection with advanced options
- Continuous recording option
- Disable recording per camera possible
- Overwrite images if the storage is full or periodically
- Backup images via USB stick, computer or smartphone
- Live images & review via monitor, computer or smartphone
- PC and MAC OS software
- Free APP for Android and iOS smartphones
- P2P function so that changes to your router / network are not necessary
- Push notification when moving
- No monthly costs
- The system works independently of your network and an internet connection is only required if you want to watch from a distance.
- System recovery in the event of a power failure with notification
- 24 W power consumption
- The recorder has the following connections:
- 1 x UTP with PoE (max. 4 cameras)
- 1 x UTP (internet or 4G router)
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 X VGA
- 3 x USB
- 1 x relay (with 2x alarm in, 2x alarm out and ground)
- 1 x audio line-in
- 1 x audio line-out
- 1 x power supply
1 x NVR 1 TB HDD recorder - 4 channels
4 x Cable-free camera (Black)
4 x Antenna
4 x Battery rechargeable
1 x Battery charger
1 x Adapter NVR
1 x HDMI cable 1 m
1 x UTB cable 1 m
4 x Screws and plugs
1 x Wireless USB receiver
Specifications: Full HD - Wirefree camera set Plus - 4 X (Black)
|Product Name:||Full HD - Wirefree camera set Plus - 4 X (Black)|
|Camera type:||Camera set Wireless, Camera set Wire Free|
|Number of cameras:||4 Camera´s|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|View angle:||120 - 140 °|
|Nightvision:||10- 15 Mtr|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||2,4 Ghz RF|
|Recording function:||Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||2 TB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||1 TB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification|
|Audio:||Yes, two way|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||3 - 6 months|