Junction box spycam - Xtremelife - Wi-Fi
- AmsterdamGeen voorraad
- UtrechtGeen voorraad
- MaaseikGeen voorraad
Pros and cons : Junction box spycam - Xtremelife - Wi-Fi
- All-in-one solution for filming outdoors in an inconspicuous housing.
- The battery, SD card recording and Wi-Fi module are included in the junction box.
- Very long operating time on the internal battery when there is not much movement.
- The push notification option during movement makes it possible to respond quickly to situations.
- After scanning the QR code, live image and playback of images are possible via the APP.
- The lens cannot be turned. The junction box must therefore be aimed (reasonably) straight at the location to be filmed.
- Only clear pictures can be made until dusk. No recordings are possible in the dark.
Description: Junction box spycam - Xtremelife - Wi-Fi
The Junction Box Wi-Fi camera is an Xtremelife spycam built into a Junction Box which is waterproof and can film for a very long time with the high capacity battery. The Junction Box Wi-Fi camera can be on standby for up to 500 days and can film for up to 25 hours. When you install the APP on your iOS or Android smartphone, you can set the camera to your desired settings and you will receive a notification in the APP when there is movement.
How to install the junction box Wi-Fi camera:
A micro SD card with a maximum size of 64 GB (not included) must be placed in the Junction Box Wi-Fi camera. You install the APP from the supplier on an Android or iOS smartphone. Then by following the steps in the manual you can set whether the camera should record motion or continuous and set things like date and time. The junction box Wi-Fi camera can be attached to a wall with screws.
Long battery life junction box Wi-Fi camera:
This junction box camera is very suitable for long operation due to its large battery capacity. For example, the junction box Wi-Fi camera can stand on a full battery for longer than a year and film continuously for up to 25 hours during movement.
View images Wi-Fi junction box camera:
Viewing the recorded images from the SD card is possible on any PC Mac and smartphone that has an SD card reader. You remove the micro SD card, place it in the PC or smartphone and the images can be played with a standard media player. Via the APP it is only possible to view the current images and not the recorded files.
Features Wi-Fi junction box camera:
- 1/3 Cmos sensor
- 140 x 88 x 63 degree viewing angle
- 1280 x 720 pixels at max 15 frames per second
- H.264 video compression
- AVI file format
- PIR Motion Detection
- Post motion recording adjustable
- Audio recording
- 3 dBi antenna gain
802.11 b / g / n / Wi-Fi standard
- 32MB SDR / 8MB Flash
- CSMA / CA with ACJK Wi-Fi protocol
- APP for Android and iOS
- Adjustable push notification for movement
- 37 WH battery (3.7V 10000MaH)
- 12V 295 mA
- Up to 25 hours of battery use when in motion
- Standby up to 500 hours
- Can also be used on a 12 volt adapter
- Micro SD card support up to 64 GB
- Full stop / Overwrite
- High quality from Taiwan
- 108 x 108 x 55.5 mm
1 x Wi-Fi junction box camera
1 x Adapter
2 x Screw
1 x Instruction Manual
Specifications: Junction box spycam - Xtremelife - Wi-Fi
|Camera type:||IP (WiFi camera), Self recording camera|
|Number of cameras:||1 Camera|
|Resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||Dusk (no IR LEDs)|
|View angle:||90 - 95 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||Wi-Fi (2,4 Ghz)|
|Recording function:||SD card|
|Max. memory:||64 GB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||4 - 8 weeks|