Cube security camera set EASY 2
Video: Cube security camera set EASY 2
Pros and cons : Cube security camera set EASY 2
- Latest generation recorder and camera, with video and power via UTP network cable (POE).
- Both live images and viewing of the images possible on smartphone.
- Recording on built-in hard disk and Cloud recording possible via Dropbox.
- Only suitable for indoors (not waterproof)
Description: Cube security camera set EASY 2
This cube security camera set EASY comes complete with recorder, 2 cube indoor cameras, cables and accessories. You will receive everything you need to connect this system yourself. This user-friendly camera system has useful functions such as two-way audio, motion detection and you can watch live from your smartphone.
How does the EASY cube camera system work ?:
The recorder is the focal point in the setup of this system. For example, the utp cables run to the dome cameras from the recorder, a network cable to your router and optionally an HDMI cable to your TV or monitor. A hard disk is built into the recorder where the images are stored continuously or during movement.
Power over Ethernet (POE):
The cube camera supports power over ethernet (POE) and can therefore be connected directly to the recorder with the supplied UTP network cable. The recorder has a built-in POE switch which directly supplies the cube cameras with power, whereby the image and any sound also run via the same cable.
Motion detection and recording:
The 4-channel recorder comes with a hard disk and is set by default to record when moving. With 4 cameras it takes on average up to a month before the hard disk fills up. When this happens, the oldest images will be automatically overwritten.
- Pre-record function:
Even the five seconds before the movement are recorded, so you have always recorded the full events.
- Motion detection distance:
The motion detection works by analyzing the image and thus works as far as the camera has a view.
- Exclude part from motion detection:
You can select which part of the image should or should not detect the motion detection.
- Exclude part from recording:
In addition to excluding part of the motion detection, it is also possible to select a specific area in the image that will not be recorded. You then place a privacy mask over the part you wish to block which then appears as a black area. This allows you to point the camera as you wish without recording privacy-sensitive parts or, for example, your neighbors.
- Adjust motion detection sensitivity:
You can specify the amount of motion to take before it is detected and recording starts. For example, you can lower the sensitivity when there are too many motion alerts.
- Set times for motion detection:
The recording schedule can be set so that it can be determined per day and time whether recording should be done during movement.
Viewing images via the APP or PC:
Software is supplied with the recorder which is suitable for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android. You can connect the recorder to your router with the supplied network cable and the P2P function means you don't have to adjust any settings in your router. From that moment you can view the live images, but also the recorded images from the same location, but also remotely via the secure server. A push notification can be set if desired so that you receive a notification via movement on the APP on your smartphone.
Viewing images on a TV (monitor):
The recorder can be connected directly to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input with the supplied HDMI cable. The recorder also has a VGA output for use with monitors that do not yet support HDMI.
Optional: Wireless operation via power network with Powerline Adapters:
With the separately available powerline adapters it is possible to operate the camera wirelessly, so that no cable has to be pulled from the recorder to the camera. The images are then sent by the Powerline adapters via the mains. You connect a powerline adapter (Receiver) to the recorder with the supplied network cable. Then place a powerline adapter (transmitter) near the camera, which you also connect with the supplied network cable. It does not matter with these powerline adapters whether the powerline adapters are connected in the same group or phase as long as they are behind the same meter box.
Cube camera - EASY features:
- 2MP HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 3D noise reduction
- HDR true-to-life colors
- Fixed 90 degree lens
- Microphone and speaker for two-way audio
- Night vision up to 10 meters (Infrared light beam not visible)
- POE (Power over Ethernet)
- Only suitable for indoor use (not waterproof)
- Wall and wall mounting suitable
Recorder features - EASY:
- Recorder with 4 channels
- 1920 x 1080 pixels recording at 30 frames per second
- 1TB hard drive built-in
- Privacy mask (cover area with a black area)
- Motion detection with advanced options
- Continuous recording option
- Switching off recording per camera possible
- Overwrite images when storage is full or periodically
- Backup images via USB stick, computer or smartphone
- Multiple users and permissions adjustable
- Live images & review via monitor, computer
- Live images & review via smartphone and tablet
- Live images & review via computer
- Smartphone / tablet app for Apple & Android
- Software for Windows & Mac
- P2P function so that changes in your router / network are not necessary
- Push notification on movement adjustable
- No monthly costs
- Secure servers
- The system works independently of your network. An internet connection is only necessary if you want to watch from a distance.
- System recovery in the event of a power failure with notification
- Maximum 24 watt power consumption
- The recorder has the following connections
- 1 x UTP with PoE (max. 4 cameras)
- 1 x UTP (internet or 4G router)
- 1 X HDMI
- 1 X VGA
- 2 x USB
- 1 x relay (with alarm in / out)
- 1 x audio line-out
- 1 x 48 V power supply
1 x Recorder with 4 channels - EASY
2 x Cube cameras - EASY
2 x 20 meter UTP cable (other lengths on request)
Screws and plugs cameras
All necessary accessories
Specifications: Cube security camera set EASY 2
|Camera type:||Camera set wired|
|Number of cameras:||2 Camera´s|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||5 -10 Mtr|
|View angle:||90 - 95 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||UTP (POE)|
|Recording function:||SD card, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||2 TB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||1 TB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification|
|Audio:||Yes, two way|
|Battery working time:||N / A|