Bullet security camera set ELITE 1
Pros and cons : Bullet security camera set ELITE 1
- Latest generation recorder and camera where video and power run via UTP network cable (POE).
- Both watching live images and reviewing the images possible on a smartphone.
- Recording on built-in hard disk and Cloud recording possible via Dropbox.
- Easy to install yourself.
- Not wireless by default. Can be made wireless with our Powerline adapters.
Description: Bullet security camera set ELITE 1
This ELITE bullet camera set with 1 cameras is a complete camera system from the line of the latest generation of CCTV security cameras. The bullet camera has a motorized varifocal lens, SMT IR LEDs, Power over Ethernet (POE) and Starlight night vision technology. The HD recorder has a built-in power over ethernet (POE) switch, smartphone APP with P2P cloud technology, dropbox storage and much more. The ease with which this camera system can be put into use makes it suitable for anyone to install themselves. Furthermore, this camera system can easily be made wireless with our Powerline adapters.
The motorized lens of the HD camera makes it possible to zoom via the recorder, but also from the APP. Due to the auto focus, the image is immediately focused and you have a zoom range between 31 and 103 degrees.
New generation night vision:
By using the new generation of SMT IR LEDs and a special 'Starlight' light-sensitive lens, superior night vision is possible. This light-sensitive Starlight lens can film with much more detail in low light than is possible with a conventional security camera. The images are just as clear in the dark as during the day and the strong SMT LEDs allow up to 50 meters of night vision.
Power over Ethernet (POE)
The Bullet camera supports power over ethernet (POE) and can therefore be connected directly to the recorder with a UTP network cable. The recorder has a built-in POE switch which provides the cameras with direct power and whereby the image and possibly sound also run via the same cable.
Motion Detection and Recording:
This recorder comes with a built-in hard disk and is set by default to record during movement. With 4 cameras, it takes an average of up to a month before the hard disk fills up. When this happens, the oldest images will be automatically overwritten.
- Pre-record function:
Even the five seconds before the movement are recorded, so that you have always recorded the complete events.
- Motion Detection Distance:
The motion detection works by means of analysis of the image and thus works as far as the camera has a view.
- Exclude part from motion detection:
You can select which part of the image the motion detection should or should not detect.
- Exclude part from recording:
In addition to excluding a part of the motion detection, it is also possible to select a specific area in the image that will not be recorded. You then place a privacy mask over the part you wish to block, which will then be seen as a black area. This way you can aim the camera as you wish without recording privacy-sensitive parts or, for example, your neighbors.
- Adjust motion detection sensitivity:
You can specify how much motion must occur before it is detected and recording starts. For example, you can lower the sensitivity when there are too many motion notifications.
- Set times for motion detection:
The recording schedule is adjustable in such a way that it can be determined per day and time whether it should be recorded during movement.
- Optional storage in the Cloud:
A smart option of this recorder is that a snapshot of the movement can also be uploaded to your dropbox account. In this way, the images are still safe if your recorder is taken or damaged. A dropbox account is free to create via dropbox.com and works like a kind of personal hard drive on the internet.
Viewing images via the APP or PC:
The free app that comes with the recorder is suitable for Windows, MAC OS, iPhone and Android. You connect the recorder to your router with the included network cable and the rest is done automatically without having to adjust any settings. From that moment on you can view the live images, but also the recorded images from the same location, but also at the office or even when you are abroad. In case of movement you will also receive a notification via the APP on your smartphone via a push notification.
Viewing images on a TV (monitor):
The recorder can be connected directly to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input using the supplied HDMI cable. The recorder also has a VGA output for use with monitors that do not yet support HDMI.
Intelligent Video Analysis:
This ELITE camera system is equipped with intelligent video analysis software. With this software it is possible to use the following functions:
- Face recognition: When a person comes into the picture, a picture is taken of the face which is saved with time and date stamp. Then the next time the face matches for a certain percentage, it will be saved in the same folder. An alarm can then be switched on for a specific person so that a notification is sent when this person comes into the picture.
- Perimeter intrusion: When an area is indicated on a camera image with this function, a notification will be given when a person or object enters the indicated area.
- Stationary object: When this function is enabled, you will receive a notification when an object is taken from a certain area or placed in a certain area.
- Line crossing: The user can draw virtual lines through the screen and link notifications to it. When someone or something goes through the drawn line, a notification can be set and a photo will be taken.
- Cross counting: This function counts how many times a preset line is broken by a person or object. This makes it possible to use this option as a visitor counter.
Optional: Wireless operation via power network with Powerline Adapters:
With the separately available powerline adapters it is possible to operate the camera wirelessly, so that no more cables have to be run from the recorder to the camera. The images are then sent by the Powerline adapters via the power grid. You place a powerline adapter (receiver) with the supplied network cable on the recorder. You then also place a powerline adapter (transmitter) near the camera, which you also connect with the included network cable. With these powerline adapters it does not matter whether the powerline adapters are connected in the same group or phase as long as they are behind the same meter cupboard.
Install yourself or have it installed ?:
Although this wireless camera system is easy to install yourself, you can of course also have the system installed at your location. We are happy to put you in touch with a specialized company, so that their experienced installers ensure proper operation, adjust the settings to your wishes and provide you with an extensive product explanation.
1 x Recorder with 4 channels - ELITE
1 x Bullet cameras - ELITE
1 x 20 meter UTP cable (other lengths on request)
Screws and plugs cameras
All necessary accessories
Specifications: Bullet security camera set ELITE 1
|Camera type:||Camera set wired, Camera set Wireless|
|Number of cameras:||1 Camera|
|Resolution:||3840 x 2160 (4x Full HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||30 - 50 Mtr|
|View angle:||Motorised varifocal, 28 tot 112 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||UTP (POE)|
|Recording function:||Cloud, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||4 TB|
|Meegeleverd geheugen:||4 TB|
|Motion detection:||Post motion, Pre motion, Yes|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification, E-mail|
|Length cm:||22.5 cm|
|Height cm:||8.5 cm|
|Wide cm:||8.5 cm|