Cable-free camera set Touchscreen EASY 2
Out of stock
Pros and cons : Cable-free camera set Touchscreen EASY 2
- Because the wireless camera runs on battery, no holes need to be drilled from the inside out.
- The rechargeable battery can last up to 6 months on a single charge with average use.
- Wireless signal that does not interfere with Wi-Fi and the like and also works with walls up to 40 meters.
- The NVR has a built-in touchscreen screen on which you can immediately see the images.
- Easy to install yourself, but also installation possible.
- There are no other wireless camera models available at the moment.
Description: Cable-free camera set Touchscreen EASY 2
This cable-free camera set Touchscreen EASY with 2 battery cameras differs from other (wireless) camera systems by the fact that the camera works on a battery and therefore does not have to be connected to the mains. The NVR, which does have an adapter, wirelessly receives the image with sound from the wireless camera and can store it on an SD* card or HDD*. Both not included. You can view the images directly on the built-in touchscreen monitor and further operate the system.
Cable-free camera operation:
The wireless camera is equipped with a replaceable battery pack that allows the camera to stand on standby for up to 2 years and with 20 movements per day, each time filming 10 seconds, it still has an effect of up to 4 months. When the battery is almost empty, a message will be sent to the camera on the screen and in the APP, so that you can recharge the battery in time. The battery can be quickly disconnected via the 'quick release' system and recharged within a day with the supplied charger. Separate battery packs are also available for quick exchange.
Wireless secured signal:
Because this cable-free camera set uses a digital signal, a maximum distance of 100 meters is possible between the camera and the NVR. With the intervention of a maximum of 3 walls, it is still about 40 meters. Because the wireless cameras are connected to the NVR, the wireless signal is very stable and interference-free.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use:
The wireless camera is waterproof and can therefore be hung outside on a facade, but can also be used indoors due to its compact shape.
Sharp image during the day and at night:
When it gets dark, the infrared LEDs will switch on and you can get a clear image in the dark up to a distance of 12 meters. During the day the images are clearly recorded in color and at night this will be black and white or in color when the startle function is activated. It is important that the camera is not placed behind glass because the light from the infrared LEDs reflects off the glass when it is dark.
NVR with 7 inch touchscreen screen:
The NVR (recorder) is built into the 7 inch LCD monitor with this wireless security camera set. The advantage of this is that no external monitor needs to be connected and the recorded or live images can be viewed directly on the screen per camera or all up to 8 cameras simultaneously. Compared to competing systems, the 7 inch monitor has the following advanced functions such as:
- Touch screen
- Two-way audio / intercom
- LAN & Wi-Fi connectivity
Support up to 8 cable-free cameras:
The NVR supports up to 8 wireless cameras with simultaneous recording. Additional cameras can be added to the set at the top of the page.
Micro SD card and HDD support NVR:
The NVR has the option to store the images on a micro SD card up to 256 GB and it is possible to place a 2.5 inch HD with a maximum capacity of 8 TB. An hour of movement per camera takes about 1 GB.
Motion Detection & Timer Recording:
Because the cable-free cameras work with a PIR sensor, the camera will only start up and start filming when there is actually movement. The PIR sensor registers movement up to about 10 meters. You can set for each movement how long the camera films before it goes back to sleep mode. By default, this is set to 10 seconds. It is also possible to set a timer so that the camera only reacts to movement in the specified period. The cameras cannot be set to continuous shooting. Live image can be requested via the APP, after which the camera will also start up.
Viewing images via smartphone APP:
This wireless camera set has a Wi-Fi & LAN connection with which you can connect the recorder to your router. You can then view the images from the wireless camera set live via the APP from anywhere in the world via your iPhone or Android Smartphone. You scan the QR code on the back of the recorder with your mobile's camera and the APP will connect automatically. Remote access is also possible via a PC. So you no longer need to adjust (router) settings.
To view images on the built-in monitor:
The NVR has a touchscreen monitor on which the images can be viewed directly. This makes this system very suitable for use without internet, because the use of an App is optional. In addition to displaying the images on the built-in screen, you can also connect the NVR to a TV or other monitor with HDMI input with an HDMI cable.
Cable-free camera features:
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution (1/2.7 2MP)
- 3.6mm lens
- F.2.2 max aperture
- Viewing angle H: 86.99 V: 47.08 D: 105.87
- Metal IP66 waterproof housing
- Wireless digital connection with pair button
- Up to 40 meters wireless range from NVR
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Infrared LEDs for night vision in black / white up to 12 meters
- White LEDs for color night vision up to 7 meters
- PIR motion detection up to 8 meters
- Operating temperature from -30 to + 50 degrees Celsius
- Operation on removable rechargeable li-ion battery
Features of the 7 inch Touchscreen monitor NVR:
- 7 inch screen with a resolution of 1200 x 600 pixels
- Connect up to 8 wireless cameras
- 1/4/9 or alternate display images
- H.265 video compression
- Audio G7.11a / AAC
- Up to 1920 x 1080 pixels recording
- 1 to 4 cameras：MAX 20fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 5 to 6 cameras：MAX 15fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- 7 to 8 cameras：MAX 12fps@2MP/CH, Bitrate : Auto FPS : Auto
- Motion detection recording
- Privacy zone adjustable
- Overwrite function
- Pre- and Post event recording possible with wireless camera on power
- Playback function by date and time or event
- Set up up to 7 users with specific permissions
- Smartphone App for iOS and Android
- Software for PC
- Web viewer functionality
- P2P connection via European server TUTK
- Dropbox cloud storage support
- 2 USB ports
- RJ56 10/100 LAN Ethernet port
- Wi-fi connectivity via 2.4 Ghz band (802.11b/g)
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Menu can also be operated via mouse
- Volume buttons on top of screen
- Up to 256 GB SD card support
- Up to 8 TB 2.5 inch HDD support
- HDMI output (1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080)
- DC12V2A power supply
- 0 to 40 degrees working temperature
- 195 x 120 x 85 mm
- 558 grams (without HDD)
1 x 7 inch Touch Screen NVR
2 x Battery camera
2 x USB charging cable
1 x Adapter NVR
1 x Screws and Plugs
1 x Manual
No micro SD card
Specifications: Cable-free camera set Touchscreen EASY 2
|Camera type:||Camera set Wireless, Camera set Wire Free|
|Number of cameras:||2 Camera´s|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Looking from a distance:||Yes|
|Nightvision:||10- 15 Mtr|
|View angle:||90 - 95 °|
|Filming through glass:||No|
|Software / APP:||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Video out:||2,4 Ghz RF|
|Recording function:||SD card, Hard drive|
|Max. memory:||8 TB|
|Alarm notification:||Push notification|
|Audio:||Yes, Yes, two way|
|Battery type:||Li-ion recharchable|
|Battery working time:||3 - 6 months|